Find a Future email policy
- Emails sent from addresses at worldskillsuk.org are private and confidential, may be legally privileged and are intended for the defined recipient(s) only.
- If an email has been received in error, the information in it must not be used, copied, distributed, disseminated or disclosed. It must be deleted from computer systems and any hard copies that may have been created destroyed.
- Any views or opinions expressed in emails are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Find a Future.
- Find a Future does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of emails, during electronic transmission.
- Binding contractual relationships shall not be created until execution of a formal written agreement, all written and oral communications by Find a Future in relation to any contract are made subject to contract unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Find a Future has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachments are virus free and it cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or any of its attachments.