Competitors will be expected to define and implement a Cloud computing solution using architectural design principles and technologies to meet the project goals.
The competition has been designed in partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to reflect real-world scenarios of cloud computing projects, including defining and implementing a cloud computing solution using architectural design principles and technologies to meet the project goals.
This WorldSkills UK Cloud Computing competition is managed by the University of West London in collaboration with Amazon Web Services.
- This is an individual competition
- There is no limit to the number of entries per organisation
- The competition will be suitable for those who have completed the AWS Academy Cloud Computing Architecture
Steps to taking part in this skills competition
- Register to enter this competition by 5 April 2019
- Competitors will be invited to a National Qualifier during Spring/Summer 2019, further details will be released in the New Year.
- WorldSkills UK quality assure the results between July and August and finalists will be notified by September 2019.
- Highest performing competitors are invited to participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2019 as part of WorldSkills UK Live.
- Pre-competition activity pack will be available soon.
- Coming soon