A Network System Administrator looks after a network of servers and clients to run quick and efficiently in a network.
The competition will challenge competitors to test their ICT skills in configuring and administering a Windows 7, 10 and Windows Server 2008/2012 based network.
The competition will test the knowledge and skills learned in the Microsoft Official Curriculum range of qualifications.
- This is an individual competition
- A maximum of 6 entries per organisation
- Competitors must be familiar with the core competencies (these can be found in the Tools section below) and must not have more than 2 years’ industry experience
Steps to taking part in this skills competition
- Register to enter this competition by 5 April 2019
- Competitors will be invited to a National Qualifier during Spring/Summer 2019, further details will be released in the New Year.
- WorldSkills UK quality assure the results and finalists will be notified by September 2019.
- Finalists will participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2019 as part of WorldSkills UK Live.
- Download the competition overview from the Tools section to find out more about this skills competition and help with your preparation.
- Pre-competition activity pack will be available soon.
Competition organising partner
The Northumberland College is the competition organising partner for the Network Systems Administrator competition.Find out more