Railway Infrastructure Engineering
High speed rail is a specialist occupational area of work. and includes civil engineers, higher technicians in track, power and infrastructure, and operations managers.
- There is a limit to the number of competitors permitted to enter this competition per organisation (Limit to be confirmed)
- Competitors must be in education, training or employment and working towards a Level 4 qualification
Steps to taking part in this skills competition
- Email to express your interest
- Competitors will be invited to participate in the competition at the NEC in November 2019 as part of WorldSkills UK LIVE
- Further information will be available soon