The competition focuses on the role and tasks of a Patisserie and Confectionery chef. This includes carrying out a range of tasks which reflect both modern and traditional patisserie.
- This is an individual competition
- Up to 3 entries per campus/site per organisation
- Competitors must be familiar with the core competencies (these can be found in the Tools section below) and be training or working towards a Level 3 qualification or have achieved a Level 3 qualification in the last 12 months
Steps to taking part in this skills competition
- Register to enter this competition by 5 April 2019
- Competitors will be invited to a National Qualifier during Spring/Summer 2019, further details will be released in the New Year
- WorldSkills UK quality assure the results and finalists will be notified by September 2019
- Finalists will participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2019 as part of WorldSkills UK Live
- Download the core competencies and pre-competition activity pack from the Tools section to find out more about this skills competition and help with your preparation.
Claudia Cozariuc, Confectionery and Patisserie gold medal winner 2015
Competition organising partner
The Craft Guild of Chefs is the competition organising partner for the Confectionery and Patisserie competition.Find out more