Fitness Trainers provide safe and effective exercise and fitness programme design, instruction and assistance to help clients reach personal health and fitness goals.
Fitness Trainers provide safe and effective exercise and fitness programme design, instruction and assistance to help clients reach personal health and fitness goals. This Competition showcases and tests the skills and knowledge required in the sector to deliver excellent fitness instruction to clients.
- This is an individual competition.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per organisation.
- Competitors must be familiar with the core competencies (these can be found in the Tools section below) and must be working towards or have achieved the equivalent of Level 3 qualification.
Steps to taking part in this skills competition
- Register to enter this competition by 5 April 2019.
- Competitors will be invited to a National Qualifier during Spring/Summer 2019, further details will be released in the New Year.
- WorldSkills UK quality assure the results and finalists will be notified by September 2019.
- Finalists will participate in the UK National Final at the NEC in November 2019 as part of WorldSkills UK Live.
- Download the competition overview, core competencies and pre-competition activity pack from the Tools section to find out more about this skills competition and help with your preparation.