WorldSkills UK Competitions drive up levels of expertise in further education, skills and apprenticeships.
By registering your apprentices to take part in our competitions you will:
- Access the Apprenticeship Levy
- Contribute to the 20% off the job training requirement
- Help prepare for End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Develop a training programme which meets apprenticeship standards
- Help your apprentices develop employability skills using real-life scenarios
- Demonstrate your apprentices’ abilities by benchmarking their skills
This is why businesses return to WorldSkills UK time and time again, entering new apprentices with the aim of boosting productivity and empowering the next generation of skilled workers.
Colleges and training providers
By entering your apprentices and students into our Competitions, you will:
- Demonstrate to OFSTED you are meeting the common inspection standards
- Support the teaching of functional skills through competition activity
- Develop your apprentices’ and students’ employability skills using real-life work scenarios
- Work with employers to access the Apprenticeship levy
- Develop a curriculum which meets apprenticeship standards
By entering our competitions you can:
- Dramatically boost your skills, confidence and performance
- Demonstrate your potential to current and future employers
- Benchmark your skills against others in your field
- Get access to invaluable training from world-class experts
- Develop a stronger CV
- Have the opportunity to travel overseas
Your views are important to us and help to ensure the competition-related services offered by us and our partners’ is consistently meeting the needs of our stakeholders. If you find you are unhappy with any of our services it is important that you let us know.
If you need any further help or assistance please contact us.