For colleges and training providers
WorldSkills UK Competitions equip apprentices and students with the world-class skills needed to transform their careers, providing colleges and independent training providers with a proven method to achieve real results for young people of all abilities.
Download our case studies: The Case for Skills Competitions: Colleges
By entering your apprentices and students into WorldSkills UK Competitions, you will:
- Demonstrate to OFSTED you are meeting the common inspection standards by using competition activity to deliver high quality training and assessments.
- Support the teaching of functional skills through competition activity.
- Develop your apprentices’ and students’ employability skills using real life work scenarios.
- Work with employers to access the Apprenticeship levy to support apprentices’ involvement in competition activity.
- Develop a curriculum which meets apprenticeship standards.