Inclusive Skills Competitions
Are you an FE or training provider delivering courses for young people with SEND? Are you supporting them to get a job after their college course or training programme?
Have you ever wondered how you can help your young people to showcase their skills to potential employers to show them that SEND learners have the skills they are looking for?
If the answer to these questions is YES then Inclusive Skills competitions are for you and your learners! They are all about showing employers what SEND learners CAN do. They will give you the opportunity to support your young people towards becoming employment-confident and employment-ready.
We can build the support to meet your learners’ individual needs into our competitions so, with your help to enter, you can watch them grow and flourish while they demonstrate their skills alongside other competitors in a supportive and nurturing environment.
- Catering: Inclusive Skills
- Fitness Assistant: Inclusive Skills
- Hairdressing: Inclusive Skills
- Health & Social Care: Inclusive Skills
- Horticulture: Inclusive Skills
- Media: Inclusive Skills
- Motor Vehicle: Inclusive Skills
- Restaurant Service: Inclusive Skills
- Software Solutions for Business: Inclusive Skills
- Woodworking: Inclusive Skills